980 PRO PCle 4.0 NVMe M.2 SSD - Next-level SSD performance
Unleash the power of the Samsung PCIe 4.0 NVMe™ SSD 980 PRO for your next-level computing. Leveraging the PCIe 4.0 interface, the 980 PRO delivers double the data transfer rate of PCIe 3.0 while being backward compatible for PCIe 3.0 for added versatility.
Powered by Samsung in-house controller for PCIe 4.0 SSD, the 980 PRO is optimised for speed. It delivers read speeds up to 7,000 MB/s, making it 2 times faster than PCIe 3.0 SSDs and 12.7 times faster than SATA SSDs. The 980 PRO achieves max speeds on PCIe 4.0 and may vary in other environments.
* Sequential and random write performance was measured with Intelligent TurboWrite technology being activated. Intelligent TurboWrite operatesonly within a specific data transfer size. Performance may vary depending on SSD’s firmware, system hardware & configuration and other factors. For detailed information, please contact your local service center.
* Test system configuration: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 12-Core Processor CPU@3.79GHz, DDR4 2666MHz 16GBx2, OS-Windows 10 Pro 64bit, Chipset-ASUS-X570-ROG CROSSHAIR VIII FORMULA
* Results are based on a comparison with Samsung PCIe 3.0 NVMe SSDs and SATA SSDs.
* To maximise the performance of the 980 PRO, please check whether your system supports PCIe 4.0 at the Intel or AMD website.
A winning combination
Designed with hardcore gamers and tech-savvy users in mind, the 980 PRO offers high-performance bandwidth and throughput for heavy-duty applications in gaming, graphics, data analytics, and more. It's fast at loading games so you can play more and wait less.
Efficient M.2 SSD
The 980 PRO comes in a compact M.2 2280 form factor, which can be easily plugged into desktops and laptops for maximum board design flexibility. The drive is suitable for building high-performance computing systems due to its optimised power efficiency.
Reliable thermal control
High-performance SSDs usually require high-performance thermal control. To ensure stable performance, the 980 PRO uses nickel coating to help manage the controller's heat level and a heat spreader label to deliver effective thermal control of the NAND chip.
Smart thermal solution
Embedded with Samsung's cutting-edge thermal control algorithm, the 980 PRO manages heat on its own to deliver durable and reliable performance. To minimize performance fluctuations in the long haul, Samsung's Dynamic Thermal Guard technology maintains the 980 PRO's temperature at optimal levels.
Samsung Magician software
Unlock the full power of the 980 PRO with Samsung Magician's intuitive yet advanced optimization tools. Monitor drive health, optimise performance, protect valuable data, and receive important updates with Magician to ensure you're always getting the best performance out of your SSD.
World's No. 1 Flash Memory
Experience superior performance and reliability that you can only get from the world's number one brand for flash memory since 2003. All firmware and components, including Samsung's world-renowned DRAM and NAND, are produced in-house, allowing end-to-end integration for quality you can trust.
* Source: 2003-2020 IHS Markit data: NAND suppliers' revenue market share.
|PCIe Gen 4.0 x4, NVMe 1.3c
|(WxHxD)80.15 x 22.15 x 2.38 (mm)
|Max 9.0 g Weight
|250GB - Up to 6,400 MB/s
|500GB - Up to 6,900 MB/s
|1TB - Up to 7,000 MB/s
|250GB - Up to 2,700 MB/s
|500GB, 1TB - Up to 5,000 MB/s
We offer express delivery to Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Sharjah, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah, Umm Al Quwain, UAE for Samsung 980 Pro PCIe Gen4 NVMe M.2 SSD with free delivery for orders above 500 AED!
Best Price Guarantee
We offer the best price for Samsung 980 Pro PCIe Gen4 NVMe M.2 SSD in Dubai, UAE. Buy now with the best price!
1 Year Warranty & Free Technical Assistance